The Pitt allows you to travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of DashCon in Schaumburg, Illinois and become embroiled in a conflict between con-goers and their raider masters. Explore a really small convention ravaged by time, neglect, shitty panels, and moral degradation. The Pitt is filled with morally gray choices, shady non-player characters, new enemies, new weapons, and much more.
The new kid yanked down the bandanna to cover the gnarly wound on her forehead as she trudged into the 38.
"War… war never changes"
Eyebots spread President Eden’s pre-recorded Enclave message throughout the Capital Wasteland.
like four people suggested fallout and it’s so hard to choose my favourite so i had to pare it down to like 2
Happy birthday, nosebleed.
don’t ask me why i drew this, or why i ship this - ‘cause i don’t know man, it just happens. i get anxiety attacks if i play a game without shipping something. and i don’t care that this is the TES sweetroll instead of the FO one. there can be only one, true sweetroll, bethesda.
edit: made butch’s skin- and haircolour slightly darker (: it messed up my colours though *sigh*
heres what i want from fallout 4:
- change from an open world shooter to rail shooter
- camera based combat, points awarded on aesthetics of the shot
- instead of mutant animals, replace with brightly colored fictional fauna intended for combat
- take away the post apocalyptic feel of the game, make world, clean, brightly colored
- father figure replaced by professor oak
Featured Selections From The Fallout 3 Soundtrack
Main Title - Fallout 3