EARL WENt OFF!
"If she does something awkward or weird, point it out and make fun of her for it, don’t over do it, and make sure it’s at least a little funny. Women laugh easily."
ahahahhaaaaaa trust me buddy we’re laughing at two different things
reddit’s amazing pick-up artist advice aside, can you fucking imagine if some asshole actually used one of these lines on you in real life
!!!!! that was the only thing i really liked about working at dairy queen…..holding up drive-thru so i could pet a dog
this is important please spread
The New Jim Crow
1. Ferguson, Missouri has a population of approximately 21,000 people — roughly 75% of those residents are Black
2. The Ferguson police department has around 530 cops —less than 5 of them are Black
3. Ferguson had *zero* homicides for all of 2014 —until Michael Brown was murdered by Darrin Wilson
4. Things you should know: Five Myths About Black-on-Black Crime
5. Michael Brown was 18yrs old and was about to begin college. Brown had no criminal record, and despite the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign, Mike Brown PAID FOR the cigars —those facts are all important and should be known, but even if Brown was a high school dropout with prior arrests who stole the cigars, 1) it wouldn’t have made his life any less valuable, 2) we have a court system and those are not capital offenses and 3) it doesn’t change the fact that the cop who killed him, Darren Wilson, had no idea about Brown’s personal history when he executed Brown. Wilson saw only a Black teen deemed either “too uppity” or “suspicious” because of his skin color
6. Five examples: The Militarization of the police
7. It’s deeply Institutional: Police view Black Children As Less Innocent
8. So please - don’t get it twisted
No “heads-up” from Missouri’s governor.
WASHINGTON — Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon called the National Guard to Ferguson late Sunday without letting the White House know first.
“Folks didn’t know,” an administration official told BuzzFeed Monday. “The White House did not know they were sending it in.”
Nixon gave “no heads-up,” the official said.
President Barack Obama is back at the White House today on a prescheduled break from his August vacation in Martha’s Vineyard. He’s scheduled to be briefed by Attorney General Eric Holder on the situation in Ferguson early this afternoon. Holder and the administration have been critical of the militarized response to protests in Ferguson.
Source: Evan McMorris-Santoro for Buzzfeed News
she’s not afraid of lettin it all hang out……and by it i mean her tongue